If you are going out or staying in, single or celebrating your 25th Valentine's together, this cosmo is the perfect pinktastic Valentine's day drink. My girl Jo-Lynne, from Musings of a Housewife, shares her PERFECT cosmo recipe!
- 3 ounces (2 jiggers) citron vodka (Don't skimp. Get the good stuff.)
- 1.5 ounce (1 jigger) triple sec (or cointreau, if you don't mind spending a few extra pennies)
- 1.5 ounce (1 jigger) cranberry juice
- juice of 1 lime (or about 3/4 ounce)
- Fill a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Add the ingredients.
- Shake and pour!
Download the recipe and check out the rest of Jo-Lynne's pretty pictures here.
And if you are looking for a yummy dinner idea to go along with it, check out her Herb Chicken Rose.
*Big THANKS to Jo-Lynne for sharing her recipes with me!